Follow on Instagram

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Hello, my name is Frank

I'm loving my new body scrub!



Get rough. Get dirty. Get clean. 

I've been hearing all this hype about a body scrub that goes by the name of Frank. I became curious so I checked into the website and I immediately fell in love just by the description..it's a coffee based body scrub that has a ton of amazing benefits like targeting cellulite, helps with dry or flakey skin, and other skin imperfections. 
Frank has a few options to choose from, just because I was a first time user I bought the original Frank. The original has a sweet almond oil to moisturise and tone, orange essence for a citrus scent, vitamins and minerals to give the skin natural goodness, brown sugar sea salt to exfoliate, and then of course – coffee. 
I have to say I'm very pleased by the results and it won't be the last time I shower with Frank. 


No comments:

Post a Comment