Follow on Instagram

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Pay it forward

Feeling Bright!














"Nothing haunts us more like the things we didn't buy." Isn't the the truth! I saw this dress months ago and just adored it. I ended up leaving the store without purchasing the dress because of the price. Of course, I regretted not buying it. Well over labor day my mom and I had a little shopping day and payed a visit to Anthropologie. I guess it was my lucky day because not only was it on sale but there was also and extra 20% off because of the holiday weekend. I was ecstatic! This dress makes me so happy with the bright colorful florals. Also, i'm wearing my vintage Fossil lace up booties.  I walked around the cute little town of Dunedin. This beach community had such a great vibes. 

Outfit Detail//
Dress is from Anthropologie, Shoes are vintage Fossil, Purse is Kate Spade, Hat is also from Anthropologie

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I really love this post, all the pictures are amazing. You re so beautiful !

    xoxo, Jessie from www.fumeurdesouvenir.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're just an absolute stunner Gab, so beautiful x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Major score on your dress! And these pictures are giving me serious location envy. What a beautiful little town!

    ReplyDelete