Follow on Instagram

Friday, November 14, 2014

Brooklyn Suspenders


You know, anything with polka dots I can hardly resist! 















You know, anything with polka dots I can hardly resist! I completely forgotten how much I loved these pants. You know when an outfit you love seems to disappears for a bit, and then you notice it again a few months later and wonder why you haven't been wearing it? That's the case with these. I typically don't wear many skinny pants or jeans because of my body type: wide hips, thicker thighs. But of course, I had to make and exception in this case.

The last few months I've been on the lookout for a pair of female hi-wasted suspenders. Without any luck on my search, I was keeping my fingers crossed to find some in New York. Without fail, I found the perfect one's! After following one of my favorite bloggers' (Noelle) she frequently mentions a store by the named of Antoinette Vintage, of course I had to check out what it all about. So I paid a little visit to the Williamsburg boutique and immediately saw these unique zipper suspenders. The owner was so kind and helpful she even informed me that those suspenders were made by a local company right there in Brooklyn. How cool!
Anyways,  I've been waiting to pair them with just the right outfit and they seemed to be just the right fit for this look. 

Outfit Detail;
Sweater- H&M
Pants- Anthropologie (old)
Shirt- All Sewn Up ( St. Pete Boutique)
Suspenders- Brooklyn Suspenders (Antoinette Vintage)


much love,
gabby

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. I adore polka dots!
    love the scarf and paints so much!
    cute suspenders<3


    and that yellow cardi is such a statement item!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I LOVE this! I don't wear jeans/pants for the same reason as you, but I would also make an exception with something like those! You're also the second person I've seen wear suspenders with pants that makes me REALLY want some. This is such a perfect look!
    xo
    Kristina
    www.eccentricowl.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you! Its a small company but they have a few girly options for suspenders. http://www.thebrooklynsuspenderco.com check them out!
      Thanks for checking out my blog. I love all of your looks:)

      xoxo

      Delete
  3. This outfit is just so so cool, you look amazing Gab x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! You are too cute!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete