Follow on Instagram

Friday, May 8, 2015

Vinoy Park




I've been a little discouraged with my shopping recently, I haven't been able to find anything that I really like.


















I've been a little discouraged with my shopping recently, I haven't been able to find anything that I really like. So, I've dug some oldies (but goodies) hanging in the back of my closet and managed to put them together for this post. The white shirt with bow tie is years old, and I find it's the perfect top to layer with. I'm also wearing a thrifted red checkered dress, another little piece I've had for years. To complete the look, I added a over sized blazer from H&M. Boyfriend blazers have easily become one my favorites trends.
Woman's fashion has cycled throughout the years, and over sized or slouchy coats/blazers are back from the 80's, and I'm login it! For me, a boyfriend blazer needs to be about the whole look, from the makeup, hair, bag and, accessories. Adding a bit of "girly" to the look helps from it looking hobo instead of chic. One of the safest ways to play with a boyfriend blazer is to keep at least one of your clothing items fitted, by simply wearing trousers, jeans, or skirt or create a balance. I'm always going to Pinterest looking for inspiration. There are so many ways to play up an overused blazer, so have fun with it! Not to mention and very affordable look to achieve, some of my favorites have come from my local thrift store.
Have a happy weekend!


Outfit Detail;
Modcloth Shirt (old)
Thrifted Dress
H&M Oversized Blazer
Kate Spade Purse

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. this is so so cute Gab, you look wonderful! I'm loving your little blazer x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete