Follow on Instagram

Friday, June 19, 2015

Italy Inspired


So I took a short trip to Italy this week for this shoot! Ha! Totally joking, obviously. But, seriously doesn't this look like a little Italy. 















Outfit Detail;
Forever 21 Crop Top
Anthropologie Flared Pants
Warby Parker Sunglasses



So I took a short trip to Italy this week for this shoot! Ha! Totally joking, obviously. But, seriously doesn't this look like a little Italy. This adorable scene is right out front an awesome Italian market/ restaurant called Mazzaro's. It's one of my hidden favorites in St. Pete. Since blogging it's amazing how different I see places and things, I look at every place as an opportunity, whether it's a beautiful building like this one of some random back ally with graffiti on the walls. Everything has its beauty, and I appreciate my city so much more. 
Back to the fashion, this week I'm wearing a pair of high waisted pants and a polk-a-dot crop top. These wide legged pants were immediately a must have! Of course, I love anything high waisted, but it can get a little tricky with flared pants. I wore a fitted top help accentuating more of a hourglass figure, its a better combination for more of a fitted look.  I do notice that this style of pants can also make you appear to look longer, with that being said i'm sold! Now I just need a pair in every color.
Have a great weekend everyone!

xoxo,
gabby 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment