Follow on Instagram

Saturday, July 4, 2015

Orlando Eye


This week we took a short road trip to Orlando to see a newly added attraction called the Orlando Eye.














Outfit detail;
Forever 21 shirt dress
Forever 21 lace up shoes
Urban Outfitters Headscarf


This week we took a short road trip to Orlando to see a newly added attraction called the Orlando Eye. Very similar to the London Eye, its a giant ferris wheel that overlooks Orlando, at it's highest point it reaches 400ft high, and on a clear day you can see all the way to the kennedy space center. I'm not a huge fan of heights, but I couldn't miss out on the view and it did not disappoint.
I'm wearing a shirtdress, and lace up shoes both from Forever 21. I'm a huge fan of a shirtdress, it's one of those pieces that can be worn all year around. It's easy and breezy for the hottest summer days, but still polished and easy to accessorize with. I was obsessing over these embroidered shoes online, but I regretfully didn't end up purchasing them. It must of been fashion destiny when I ran across them at the mall, with just one pair left and in my size! Huge score!
I hope everyone had a goof forth of July.:)

xoxo,
gabby
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute look! You look stunning girl, just fab x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete