Follow on Instagram

Saturday, August 1, 2015

Greetings From The Keys

Tanner and I on Duval Street.











My boyfriend and I after paddle boarding.
The Gates Hotel






Sometimes you just need to take a break from life and go on a spontaneous trip to Key West, which is exactly what we did. My boyfriend and I packed up our bags (and Tanner) and headed for a 7 hour road trip to the beautiful Key West. After seeing some blogger recommendations for the Gates Hotel we knew that was the right choice,  and I'm so glad we did because not only was it pet friendly but it was one of the cutest hotels I've ever stayed at. Our first adventure was to try paddle boarding, and oh my god was it fun! Even the falling off, you couldn't help but laugh at yourself.  Also, food, food, and more food. The Key's had fantastic sea food(of course), and my favorite part which was a dessert restaurant  "better than sex". Yes, that was really the name. So gooood! It was a short trip of only two days, but it couldn't have been anymore perfect. I can't tell you the last time I sat on a beach for hours, and that was basically the rest of our trip, it was so nice and relaxing it was just what we needed.
The dress in the first few pictures was from a little boutique right on Duval street. Right away the umbrella print caught my eye. I mean c'mon, how cute are those little umbrellas? I also liked the two piece look of this dress. I looked into the brand of this dress a little more and found they sell the same brand through Modcloth, which isn't that surprising considering they sell the cutest printed dresses.

xoxox,
gabby
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. So cute Gab, you look gorgeous! Sounds like you had a fab little mini break! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete