Follow on Instagram

Thursday, September 3, 2015

Off Shoulder Obssession

This summer I've had a passion for off the shoulder everything.





Outfit Detail;


This summer I've had a passion for off the shoulder everything. I bought this dress about a week ago and have worn it a couple time since then. It's been so hot and humid these for months, and this is the perfect lightweight, easy to wear outfit.
Another obsession this summer has been gladiator shoes. These were a major score from Forever 21! I especially liked these because of the slight heel and the unique way they laced up. They were a little tricky to put on, you pretty much have to unlace them all the way down in order to get your foot in. There so worth it though!

Have a good weekend everyone!

xoxo,
gabby

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. That dress is just gorgeous, you look amazing girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete