Follow on Instagram

Friday, September 25, 2015

Tis' the season for neck tie's


So I'm back home from my trip to Seattle, and OMG it was so much fun. I plan on posting pictures from our little vacation..eventually when I can stop procrastinating.












Outfit Detail;
Anthropologie Dress 
Anthropologie Trench Coat (not exact)
Aldo Shoes
Thrifted Purse



So I'm back home from my trip to Seattle, and OMG it was so much fun. I plan on posting pictures from our little vacation..eventually when I can stop procrastinating. Anyways, back to reality and my usual weekly blog post. You guys know I'm a huge fan of Anthropologie, and basically my entire outfit is from there.  I loved the contrast between the dress and the camel color trench, I'm a sucker for anything with polka dots. The trench is a perfect fall coat, it's just light enough to layer with and a perfect neutral that will go with just about everything. A new trend that has been inspiring me is the neck tie. Tis' the season for neck ties! It's all about the white blouse with a frilled collars and flared cuffs. I played it safe with a simple black tie, but if you want to be more daring then go for a paisley or floral pattern- that would be a great mix with denim bottoms. 
Follow my blog with Bloglovin http://www.glamhive.com/look/560621bee4b040fe1e661e63

No comments:

Post a Comment