Follow on Instagram

Friday, November 4, 2016

Every Day Madewell



Madewell! My current brand obsession. I go through phases where I just fall in love with a specific brand, and right now it's Madewell













Outfit detail;
Mango Shoes


Madewell! My current brand obsession. I go through phases where I just fall in love with a specific brand, and right now it's Madewell. I love everything from the denim, to the cozy sweaters, I find that it's the perfect mix of trendy but also classic and simple styles. The brand isn't exactly cheap, but I find that it's worth the splurge if it's that one of a kind statement piece that you'll have in your closet for years. 
I recently got this skirt at Madewell, and right away I knew it'd be one of those pieces that is a statement. The asymmetrical detail was so unique and very flattering. 
I find it difficult to transition my wardrobe this time of year, especially here in Florida you just never know how to dress, in the morning it could be 60 degrees and by noon it'll be pushing 90 degrees. So for this specific look, I paired the skirt with a lightweight sweater. If you haven't noticed with a couple of my last post, sweaters and skirts have been my go-to look lately. :)
Hope everyone has a good weekend!

xoxo,
gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment