Follow on Instagram

Friday, May 29, 2015

Little White Dress














Outfit Detail;
Freepeople Red Hat
Red KateSpade Purse


Forget about the little black dress! Every woman needs a little white dress in their closet. It's effortless, casual, and most important keeps you cooler. I'm especially loving the off the shoulder trend these days, it adds such a soft feminine touch. I don't know if you have noticed much in my past post, but I'm not a fan of sleeveless apparel, not because I don't like how it looks, but because i'm a little self-conscious of my arms being exposed. I really wish I wasn't because some of the cutest tops/dresses are sleeveless, but you'll usually see me layering with either a top underneath or a jacket/sweater. After all it is summer, and it's nice to show off a little skin sometimes. Its my kind of "sexy", it's less overtly sexy than a cleavage framing blouse, and far easier to wear than the ever popular crop top. Clavicle framing blouses can be flattering on pretty much anyone! 
The simple white lace dress needed a little pop of color, my favorite color to "pop" with is red. Which I clearly chose here. I paired this dress with a large fashion hat as well as a bright red Kate Spade bag to tie the look together. 
Have a great weekend loves!

xoxo
gabby
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love how the red bag and hat stands out...the fact they are in different tones of red makes it even more interesting....the shoes are also very chic....and you look stunning in that white dress!!!!!

    cute tattoos<3

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so pretty Gab, you look gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete