Follow on Instagram

Friday, June 5, 2015

Tea Length











Recently, I've been gravitating toward tea length dresses. Which, may I add I just learned that the reason they were named tea length is because in the 1920's women would wear this length of dress to the tea table. Crazy how times have changed! Even without having "tea time" I'm completely compelled to this hemline style lately, It's the ultimate balance between a thigh grazing and a long floor length maxi dress. Some times that in-between length is just perfect, not to mention this hemline style dress has been very popular on the red carpet lately. With every decade, this tea length has some serious staying power, it accommodates both a retro charm and a feminine elegance. I paired this dress with a denim vest to compliment the unique pattern. A very lightweight and casual look for these hot summer days.
Hope everyone has a great weekend!



Outfit Detail;
Free People Dress
Steve Madden Shoes


xoxo,
gabby
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. So cute Gab! You look absolutely stunning! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete