Follow on Instagram

Friday, July 18, 2014

seaside

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

This dress is a nice change from my usual fitted sundresses or high waisted pants. Its a Free People beach dress, the link below will take you directly to it. I figured the scenery would we appropriate for this dress. Im only 5'2, so sometimes these full length dress's are a bit overwhelming on me, and if thats the case I wear a bit more of a heel. I paired this look with a pair of call it spring booties.  It was a perfect addition to this look.

outfit detail// 
boots- Call it Spring
hat- anthropologie
necklace- tj maxx

love, gabby

9 comments:

  1. Amazing look! Love it :)

    Wanna follow each other?

    dare 2 wear by KATY MAGE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything about this post is just stunning, you look wonderful x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear, randomly found your blog and I’d like to say that you have amazing design, beautiful photos and interesting posts! I’m also impressed by your style! Everything is magnificent!

    would you like to follow each other?
    will be happy to see you in my blog)

    www.dianacloudlet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Diana, thank you so much for your kind words. I'm very new at this whole blogging thing, so hearing that is extremely inspiring. :)

      followed back<3<3

      Delete
  4. These pictures are lovely and the dress you are wearing is beautiful!! :)

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is absolutely stunning! Super happy I stumbled upon your blog :)

    juniperanne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete