Follow on Instagram

Friday, January 13, 2017

The perfect pair


Let me start by introducing the wedgie fit jean by Levi's. This style was inspired by the vintage 505 jean- that we all know and love! 




















Outfit Detail;

Levi's Wedgie Fit Jeans 
Anthropologie sweater
Urban Outfitters booties 




Let me start by introducing the wedgie fit jean by Levi's. This style was inspired by the vintage 505 jean- that we all know and love! The wedgie fit are high rise and snug through the thighs, hips and a  tapered leg designed to highlight a women's curves. Oh, and they defiantly delivers on that 'wedgie' promise. 
For me, jeans are mission impossible which makes me very particular when choosing the right pair of denim and ones that actually flatter my body type. I used to hate jeans, I probably owned 1 pair up until and few years ago when I started to become more comfortable with my body and showing off my curves, but I also started to see the difference in a $30 pair of jeans compared to a $80 pair. I'm curvier, short, and have a booty..that's the worst combination for finding flattering denim so i've found it's worth it to make the investment if its something you feel good in. Also, I never thought i'd own a pair of jeans that say "wedgie" in the name, but these are seriously the best pair of jeans I've ever bought! These jeans are a miracle worker for all shapes and sizes, they flatter your backside by titling the pockets to avoid that dreaded flat mom butt. 
This particular wash is coyote dessert, but they come in 6 different washes all together and range anywhere between $85 and $150. 

4 comments:

  1. Fantastic Design.great looks. Fabulous outfit
    I just wanna say thank you for sharing the content and wish you all the best for your website and your whole team.

    gunmetal
    slim fit jeans

    ReplyDelete
  2. the blog is very interesting and will be much useful for us. thank you for sharing the blog with us. please keep on updating.
    gunmetal
    slim fit jeans

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wanna say thank you for sharing the content and wish you all the best for your website and your whole team.
    gunmetal jeans
    slim fit jeans

    ReplyDelete