Follow on Instagram

Friday, November 11, 2016

Corduroy Dress



Today I share this head to toe look from Forever 21. I know i've been talking a lot about fall transition outfits, and this corduroy dress is another perfect example. 















Outfit detail;



Today I share this head to toe look from Forever 21. I know i've been talking a lot about fall transition outfits, and this corduroy dress is another perfect example. To be honest, I don't think I have owned anything corduroy since middle school, but it's clearly making a comeback like most fashion trends  end up doing. The striped shirt was an easy go-to way to play up the corduroy dress. 
Oh, and I scored this Madewell purse at Nordstrom rack! Eek! I love getting awesome deals on some of my favorite brands.

A little off topic of fashion, but can I just say I am glad this week is close to coming to an end. It's been a pretty draining one for myself, and I think a lot of people can agree with that..but no matter what your political view are.. it's about to be a new week and I am personally trying to flip a page to a more positive and hopeful outlook. I hope everyone can try to do the same.
Peace & Love



1 comment: