Follow on Instagram

Friday, January 16, 2015

Sundial


I've always stayed away from mixing patterns for obvious reasons. I think the trick is finding the common denominators through colors and the dimensions of textures to make sure there is an equal balance. 












I've always stayed away from mixing patterns for obvious reasons. I think the trick is finding the common denominators through colors and the dimensions of textures to make sure there is an equal balance. When you find that perfect balance the most basic pieces can turn into a one-of-a-kind outfit.

For the most part I kept the same color story in this mixed pattern piece. Since these prints can be a lot on the eyes I kept it simple with black and white and throwing on the coral blazer to make the rest of the outfit pop. Pairing too many random prints together can turn out to be a disaster, but the best rule of thumb is: Trust your gut.

Outfit detail;
Shoes- Steve Madden
Pants- Forever 21 (old)
Shirt/Blazer- Francesca's Boutique 
Sunglasses- Kate Spade
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. So so so beautiful Gab, such doll, you look divine! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that blazer!

    www.simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're so pretty ! I love sunflower ♥
    Jessie, from www.fumeurdesouvenir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete