Follow on Instagram

Friday, April 3, 2015

alex&ani


I have 20 other hats to choose from (literally), but I can't stop wearing this red one I've worn in my last post.













I have 20 other hats to choose from (literally), but I can't stop wearing this red one I've worn in my last post. I'm wearing a Freepeople jumpsuit, that I recently found on sale. Which is always a bonus. I've been on a romper and jumpsuit kick lately, and I don't know why it's taken me this long to love them. Its like wearing comfy PJ's all day! Jumpers can be so versatile, they can be dressed up or dressed down. If you're out on a date or with the girls, It's easy to dress it up by throwing on a pair of heels and maybe a leather jacket. So chic! Or if you're me, and taking a trip to Ikea it's more for comfort.

I'm also excited about my new Alex & Ani jewelry. If you don't know much about them, they're basically individual charm bracelets with the purpose of positive energy. A week ago, it was my birthday and one of my thoughtful clients bought me 3 Alex and Ani Bracelets. I was so excited I bought myself one of the infinity life ring. They're the perfect statement bracelets that go with everything!

Outfit Detail;
Freepeople Jumpsuit
Kate Spade Purse
Freepeople hat
Alex and Ani bracelets
Warby Parker Sunglasses


xoxo,
gabby
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous look! You look fab girl, such a beauty x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete