Follow on Instagram

Friday, August 21, 2015

Bodega


My favorite new fall accessory is the neck scarf. It's a trend that's been picking up quickly and I'm loving
















Outfit Detail;
Urban Outfitters Dress
Misred Outfitters Purse


My favorite new fall accessory is the neck scarf. It's a trend that's been picking up quickly and I'm loving the simplified way to elevate a casual look. There are so many different ways to wear them. Here are a few little tricks on how I like to wear this upcoming trend.
 The little knot against a bare neck can be a little sexy, and easy to pair with almost any outfit. Also, tying a loosing knot on diagonal end and let it drape around your neck like an infinity scarf. Lastly, my all time favorite is the good ole' fashion head scarf. It's probably one of the most classic ways to wear a scarf, it can be spotted in just about every decade. 

The other day we stopped by this quaint little latin market nestled in the downtown area of St. Pete, with the motto of 'come as you are'. I indulged on a amazing cuban then hopped next door where they have a cool little juice bar. It's all fresh squeezed juices from natural ingredients, I think its my new favorite quick food stop. 


xoxo,
gabby

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Such a beaut Gab, you look lovely! Just gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope the scarf is around forever. It's definitely my favorite accessory!

    I love your interpretation of the trend. You look oh so chic.

    Hannah | The Outfit Repeater

    ReplyDelete