Follow on Instagram

Friday, September 11, 2015

Boho Chic


Recently, a Nordstorm Rack opened up near me and I'm completely in love! 













Outfit Detail;
FreePeople Dress from Nordstrom Rack
Handmade Floral Crown


Recently, a Nordstorm Rack opened up near me and I'm completely in love! I've actually been twice, and it's only been open for 2 weeks. I know, I know, I have a shopping problem. Ha! Anyways, they have all my favorite brands, such as Kate Spade, Freepeople, Topshop and so many more. I normally don't have much luck with "off the rack" clothing stores, but there was a huge selection and so many in season options.
Anyways if you're still reading, lets talk about what I'm wearing in these photos. I'm loving this new Freepeople dress, its flowy and comfortable to wear. I can't wait until it gets a little cooler here in Florida and pair this dress with a moto leather jacket. I'm so over this heat!
Speaking of cooler weather, I'm going to visiting Seattle next week and would appreciate any recommendations for food or just fun things to do in general.
Hope everyone has a good weekend!


xoxo,
gabby
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. So beautiful! You look divine Gabriella, so gorge x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy smokes, you're such a babe in this dress, Gabby!

    Hannah | The Outfit Repeater

    ReplyDelete