Follow on Instagram

Friday, February 12, 2016

Say you love me
















                                                                 Outfit Detail;
Free People Say you love me dress
Zara Shoes






What's not to love about this Free People dress? With Valentines Day just around the corner I was looking for a soft romantic style, and Free People nailed it (of course). I mean, even the name of the dress is 'say you love me', it really was made for VDay. I'm a sucker for holiday's no matter how commercialized they can be. Valentines Day is about love, sure there's cards and buying chocolates for your significant other but it's a day to especially recognize your loved one.
I paired this dress with this Free People bandana to add a fun pop of color. I don't think there is a wrong way to wear this classic neck tie, it's possibly one of my favorite trends from 2015. My favorite way to see the bandana styled is with a simple white T shirt and jeans, adding something so simple (and inexpensive) can change the entire look completely. It's the easiest way to sass up any outfit.
Hope everyone has a nice Valentines Day!



xoxo,
gabby

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment