Follow on Instagram

Friday, February 26, 2016

Stars and Stripes



I found this 1950's vintage dress the other day at a store in Ybor City called La France. It's basically  
vintage heaven! 
















Outfit Detail;
La France Vintage Dress
Forever 21 Booties
Free People Beret






I found this 1950's vintage dress the other day at a store in Ybor City called La France. It's basically  vintage heaven! The store is packed full from top to bottom with nothing but retro clothing and accessories, it's a bit overwhelming at first but I guarantee you won't be disappointed.  The 50's decade is probably my favorite when it comes to the fashion. I love the high waist line and the just below the knee length, it's such a flattering style for all body types. When wearing vintage I like to throw in a little bit of modern, so I paired this dress with a chunky heel boot and accented with a neutral color. Also, I have a new obsession with beret and feel the need to have one in every color. 

This week my Aaron and I are going to Atlanta. It's a quick road trip, but it feels so needed to just get away for a few days. I would love to hear some recommendations for any restaurants, coffee shops, or just some cool neighborhoods to check out. 


xoxo,
gabby












No comments:

Post a Comment