Follow on Instagram

Friday, March 18, 2016

"where young people go to retire"



Boulder,CO
















Outfit detail;
Asos Coat
Free People Tote
Urban Outfitters Overall Dress



If you follow me on Instagram then you already know Aaron and I just got back from visiting Colorado. It was our first time seeing the mile high city, and I have to say it was hard coming back to reality. I fell in love with the endless number of beautiful mountains, high planes, and desert lands. We tried to see as much as possible in the short time we were there, starting in Denver, where we stayed in an adorable airbnb, seeing the city life was fun and had a lot of great restaurants. We also, spent the day in Boulder, and finishing off the trip in Breckenridge. More pictures to come from all our adventures!
In this post i'm mixing up patterns a bit. I'm wearing an Urban Outfitters polka dot dress and a stripped shirt, I stayed in the more neutral colors to keep it from clashing. This camel coat from Asos is my newest favorite addition to my closet,  it's one of those pieces that goes with just about everything. 


No comments:

Post a Comment