Follow on Instagram

Friday, August 19, 2016

The Perfect Summer Jean


















Outfit Detail;
Anthropologie Shirt
Forever 21 Shoes
Lack of Color Hat
Thrifted Purse



I've always wondered if the hype of Madewell jeans were just a trend or they truly made a difference. After convincing myself I bought my first pair of Madewell denim jeans! I've been eyeballing these specific jeans online for about a month and I finally caved and got them..I'm so happy I did. I've always had a hard time finding the right pair of jeans for my body type, either there too long, too baggy or too tight and fit weird in all the wrong areas. I thought finding the perfect pair of jeans for me was hopeless, until Madewell came out with the 'perfect summer jeans'..they truly live up to the name. So, for the girls out there that love a good high waisted jean and have a some curves, I recommend saving your pennies and just make the splurge for these babes. I've never felt so comfortable in a pair of jeans, and trust me that says a lot. I guess I can say i'm a believer now:)


xoxo,
gabby



No comments:

Post a Comment