Follow on Instagram

Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Coffee date

My favorite coffee shop.



                                      

 I'll keep this one short...As usual I'm wearing polk a dots. I scored this dress a couple weeks ago at a clothing exchange store. Its an urban outfitters brand, for only $20 bucks; I couldn't pass it up. I paired this dress with my new hat from Anthropologie and thrifted shoes. 
I hope everyone has a great rest of the week!

Outfit detail//
Dress- Thirfted (Urban Outfitters Brand)
Hat- Anthropologie

6 comments:

  1. love the boots! And the rest of the outfit too of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is perfect - I love your polka
    dotted dress and the hat looks
    so amazing on you.
    aww, I would totally wear this outfit exactly like
    this, too. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!

      your style is just adorable!
      follow back?:)

      Delete
  3. you look adorable, loved the photos!

    Nydia

    ReplyDelete