Follow on Instagram

Friday, September 19, 2014

Basic

Keeping it basic with my white tee and "mom" jeans.










Keeping it basic with my white tee and "mom" jeans.
I was hesitant about these jeans because of the baggier high wasisted style, but I've seen them on so many different body styles and I couldn't help but give them a shot. I have to say I like them a lot! It's not my normal style, but I'm all about taking risk with it comes to fashion. Also, this is my newest hat Zara, the fall color was just too perfect to pass up. 
Anyways, I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Outfit detail//
Denim Jeans- H&M
Crop Top- Topshop
Shoes- Call it Spring
Hat- Zara
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Such a stunner Gab, you look amazing girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful smile, and every nice outfit ! ♥

    xoxo, Jessie from www.fumeurdesouvenir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Basic outfits are the best! Love that hat x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete