Follow on Instagram

Tuesday, September 16, 2014

O.E. Market

Today was just a run around day, we stopped and got lunch at one of my favorite's, the O.E. Market.



Today was just a run around day, we stopped and got lunch at one of my favorite's, the O.E. Market. They specialize in organic pressed juices and smoothies. Its an awesome little spot to stop and get a bite to eat and grab a smoothie. 
I kept it comfortable with this Urban Outfitters jean dress jumper and knee high socks. The Florida summers last till about November, so were not really close to fall but I still like to pretend by bringing out the knee high's and longer sleeve shirts. 

Oh, and on a side note..I'll be in New York in about a month. Does anyone have any recommendations on where to shop and eat? 

Outfit detail; 
Jean Dress- Urban Outfitters
Top- Loft

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. You look cute ! And I really love your hat :)

    xoxo, Jessie from www.fumeurdesouvenir.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a stunner Gab, you look wonderful x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my first time visiting your blog, and I love your style! That denim jumper from Urban Outfitters looks super cute on you, especially when paired with knee high socks.

    California summers last until about November too, but I already want to wear my sweaters and long sleeved shirts. I might just have to pretend it's about 20 degrees cooler outside.

    -Helen

    Sweet Helen Grace

    ReplyDelete