Follow on Instagram

Friday, March 20, 2015

Urban Brew


I was never a fan of BBQ, until I discovered this hidden treasure in my own backyard.















I was never a fan of BBQ, until I discovered this hidden treasure in my own backyard. Urban Brew and BBQ is a small bar-like restaurant just outside of the downtown area, you'd never know it was there unless someone told you about it. Well, its the best damn BBQ I've ever had! They also are known for carrying all kinds of craft beers. YUM! If you're ever in my area, I highly recommend checking it out. You won't be disappointed. After a delicious lunch, we stopped to snap a few outfit photos. It was very impromptu, but sometimes those are my favorite ones. 
I'm wearing a new dress I bought at H&M for only $20! Summer is right around the corner, which means you'll only find me in a sundress. It's way to hot here to get cute and creative with layering, a simple sundress will do for the next 8 months. Also, I'm currently in love with this new purse by Kate Spade. I wasn't sure about the color initially, but it surprisingly goes with just about anything! Anyways, I'm taking a trip to Nashville in a couple days and I cannot wait! This will be my first time visiting, and I've gotten a lot of great recommendations but, I'm open to more if anyone has any suggestions. Stay tuned next week for pictures from my trip, or follow me on instagram to stay updated.

Outfit detail;
Dress- H&M (different color, but same style)
Shoes- Thrifted
Hat- FreePeople
Purse- Kate Spade


xoxo,
gabby
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment: