Follow on Instagram

Friday, May 1, 2015

Yellow Hunters


Of course the forecast for this day was 100 percent chance of rain, so I pull out my bright yellow rain boots and head out for the day. 













Hi dolls!
Of course the forecast for this day was 100 percent chance of rain, so I pull out my bright yellow rain boots and head out for the day. Then, of course it stops raining. Even still, these Hunter boots are quite the head turner. I get so many compliments on them! 
I went a little louder with the pants, especially since they had little accents of yellow on them. Then, I kept it basic with the white crop top and layered with a denim button up. It was a pretty casual day for me. I'm usually out in my skirts or a flowy sundress. 
Anyways, I'll keep this post short. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

xoxo,
gabby
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. This is so so cute Gab, you look stunning! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have sunshine in your smile....and I do like how you played with colour in this look.
    awesome yellow boots...so well paired with those vibrant pants!

    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. As fab as your outfit is, I'm kinda dying over you lip color. The blending is perfection!!

    -Hannah | The Outfit Repeater

    ReplyDelete