Follow on Instagram

Friday, July 24, 2015

CUT OUT













Outfit Detail;
Zara Flowing Vest 
Similar vest here
Freepeople Shoes

Hey guys! I'm so excited for this post for a few reasons. One, I found this adorable jumpsuit from Asos, and it couldn't be anymore perfect! The soft floral pattern makes it east to mix and match and the cutout below the chest is such a soft feminine touch.  I told you Ive been obsessed with jumpsuits recently! What I love is their ability to make simple look instantly and effortlessly stylish. I also paired the jumpsuit with a lightweight vest from Zara.
This week I also bought my first pair of Quay Sunglasses. These sunglasses have been spotted a lot of different celebrities like Kylie Jenner, Gigi Hadid, Beyonce, and so many more. Assuming they were way out of my price range I never thought twice about owning my own, well come to find out these sunnies are completely affordable ranging between $40 to $60. I literally want every pair of Quays! Check them out:)



xoxo,
Gabby

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. You are such a beaut Gab, that jumpsuit is just so pretty x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete