Follow on Instagram

Friday, October 9, 2015

Yellow Hyppo

Have you ever heard of gourmet Popsicles?


















Outfit Detail;
Forever 21 Culotte Overalls
Thrifted Polk A Dot Shirt
Sam Edelman Shoes


Have you ever heard of gourmet Popsicles? Well I haven't until a couple weeks ago when my boyfriend and I were walking downtown St. Pete window shopping when we stumbled across a new pop up store called The Hyppo. We were imminently curious and decided to stop in. As we walked up to the counter we were amazed by the options, I think it was about 200 flavors. Yum! Hyppo prides themselves on the all natural ingredients, with no artificial flavoring, no preservatives, or GMO's. Made with purely fresh fruit, cane sugar, spices and dairy. Especially in Florida it's nice to have a healthy and cool snack to get you through a hot summer day. Not to mention it was a cute spot to stop and snap a few pictures.
So, about my outfit..I'm loving that culottes are making a comeback! I know, I know, I never thought I'd say that. But I think if done right, they can be classic and fashion forward. Match them with heels, flats, or little booties for a casual-cool-comfy look.


xoxo,
gabby
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. That jumpsuit is beyond gorgeous! You look fab girl! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete