Follow on Instagram

Friday, October 16, 2015

Day at the Dali

It was a day at the Dali Museum wearing my new vintage dress from Revolve Clothing Exchange. The Dali Museum is one of my favorite places to spend the day. 





















Outfit Detail;
Vintage Dress
Kate Spade Purse


It was a day at the Dali Museum wearing my new vintage dress from Revolve Clothing Exchange. The Dali Museum is one of my favorite places to spend the day. The newest exhibit highlights M.C. Escher, a renowned artist that is most known for his "hand-drawing" as well as his illusion puzzle drawings that left you wondering "how is that even possible?" needless to say the newest exhibit was not a disappointment.


Okay, so back to the clothes. This vintage dress was right away an eye catcher, I did a little tweaking to the hemline because it was just a little too long for my taste. I don't know much about sewing, but I've been trying to practice a little more. I have so many clothes sitting in my closet that I haven't been able to wear because of small tweaking that can easily be altered. I guess practice makes perfect. 


xoxo,
gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment