Follow on Instagram

Friday, October 23, 2015

Fall Transition



















Outfit Detail;
Nordstrom Rack Shoes
Freepeople Moto Jacket 
Vintage Top and Skirt



It drops 10 degree's here in Florida and yes I bring out the leather jacket and knee-high boots, but seriously it's been so pleasant and I'm not ashamed of it! These boots were a steal at Nordstrom Rack, originally $200 I bought them for $89. It's perfect for the "fall" time of the year when you're transitioning out of your summer wardrobe and still want to show a little skin. I'm always finding great buys at the Nordstrom Rack. Brands like Freepeople, TopShop, and Kate Spade for huge discounted prices with still being in trend for the season. 
Fall is my favorite time of the year for fashion. Everything from over sized sweaters, tights, warm colors and fall boots. I'm the happiest when I can layer. I have so many fall outfit ideas that I can't wait to share with you guys.

I hope everyone enjoys their weekend!


xoxo,
gabby
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Gab! You look stunning as always x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete