Follow on Instagram

Friday, November 27, 2015

It's cold outside
















Outfit Detail;
Misred Outfitter's Booties
Zara Beanie
Topshop Jeans
Freepeople Jacket


It's one of those weird occasions when I decide to wear jeans. It actually fell below 70 degree's here in Florida..(yeah, I know shocking) and I couldn't resist but to bring out the "it's cold outside" beanie and leather jacket, we get like 5 "cold" day's so I have to take advantage of it. I was feeling very casual for this post, I layered up with a Freepeople Moto Jacket and a pair of my favorite Topshop jeans and a pair of fringe booties. I found these booties at a local downtown St Pete store called Misred Outfitters, if you aren't in the area above I posted a link of her website. Check it out! They have so many affordable trendy items,

On that note, I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! I did my first Black Friday shopping this year, and I have to say it was a lot of fun, but man was it exhausting!


xoxo,
gabby
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. So cool Gab! You look fabulous, just so so gorgeous x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete