Follow on Instagram

Friday, December 4, 2015

'Tis the Season













Outfit Detail;
Target Skirt
Kate Spade Purse
Zara Top


'Tis the season everyone! Picking out a Christmas tree in 80 degree weather isn't exactly ideal, but we take what we can get here in Florida. Picking out a and decorating the tree is my one of my favorite parts of the holiday, it's just the way to get me in the holiday spirt.
In this post i'm wearing a tutu tulle skirt from Target. Tutu's have made a big combat this year, i've seen a lot of bloggers and celebrities pull them off oh so gracefully. Needless to say I've been keeping my eyes out for just the right one, so stumbling on this baby pink skirt at Target I thought it'd be a perfect start without spending a fortune. What is fun about wearing a tutu is you can dress it up or down, and its just has a girly whimsical effortless look. I can call myself a true fan of the tulle skirt! Now I just need one in every color. Ha!


xoxo, 
gabby

2 comments:

  1. Just divine Gab, you look amazing! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete