Follow on Instagram

Friday, January 15, 2016

Mini Doughnut Factory













The Owners Of The Mini Doughnut Factory



This week I had the pleasure of being invited to Patrick and his wife's unique doughnut shop located in the heart of Tampa. The Mini Doughnut Factory recently opened and is quickly becoming the talk of the town! So, what makes this doughnut shop different and unique? Well for starters and the most adorably obvious is they're mini! Which is especially perfect for someone like myself that wants to try 6 different flavors and not be committed to just one regular size doughnut and can have plenty of variety and easy to share. Also, they are freshly made to order, so no stale or dry doughnuts here! Since the doughnuts are made to order you can create and customize the toppings to your liking. It's a nice option to have, but personally they have so many delicious flavors to choose from I couldn't see making my own.
Upon arrival I was so excited and anxious to visit the shop, right away we were greeted and explained how the whole process works. Since this was my first visit I asked what were the fan favorites, and the recommendations did not disappoint! As you can see in the pictures we had an assortment of flavors, anything from The S'Mores, The Elvis(off the secret menu), Cotton Candy, French Toast, and a classic The Maple bacon. My favorite was the Cotton Candy, it was defiantly unlike any doughnut I've ever had! The pop rock like topping's gave it such a interesting twist. So I know I've mostly talked about the doughnuts, but in addition to the regular doughnuts they have many other options, like gluten free, coffee, and doughnut shakes. The doughnut shake was also a favorite of mine, it's mixed with 3 mini doughnuts, a flavor ice cream of your choice and topped with whip cream and a plain doughnut. Seriously! It's to die for. 
It was such a fun experience meeting the owner's, they are so passionate about their business and it's completely contagious. It was such a welcoming and warm experience. I highly recommend visiting there shop..and let them know Gabby sent you.:)


Outfit Detail;
Freepople Dress
Zara Blazer 



xoxo,
gabby

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment