Follow on Instagram

Friday, April 29, 2016

Green Thumb


Yellow has been one of my favorite colors this spring/summer. I was all over this Zara jumpsuit
 when I saw it, it's a great summer addition to any wardrobe. 

























Outfit Detail;
Zara Jumpsuit
Madewell Necktie



Yellow has been one of my favorite colors this spring/summer. I was all over this Zara jumpsuit
 when I saw it, it's a great summer addition to any wardrobe. The lightweight material makes it's easy and comfortable to wear. Another great option for playsuits is to later over it, with a lightweight sweater or a collard blouse.

Recently, I moved to a new place and I'm having such a fun time decorating and adding my own personal touches. I've never had much of  a green thumb, but I'm enjoying adding some new plant babies into our home. If anyone has any recommendations for home decor blogs, I'd love to hear about them!



xoxo,
Gabby






2 comments:

  1. So pretty Gab, this look is gorgeous! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just discovered your blog via Instagram and so happy I did!! Absolutely love your gorgeous style, girly!! And a big yes to yellow, looks gorgeous with your hair! Happy decorating!! xo

    Girl & Closet

    ReplyDelete