Follow on Instagram

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Shirt Dress




















Outfit Detail;
Zara Sleeveless Shirt Dress
Forever  21 Hat




This week I met one of my favorite local Instagrammers, Sandra (@kenzies_girl) at a coffee shop in Ybor. Sandra is currently running the Instagram for the Blind Tiger Cafe, so she asked to do a few shots for the shops Instagram. It was such a fun meet enjoying a cup of coffee as we jumped around the shop while Sandra took photos.  A huge part as to why I love Instagram is how easy it is to meet people especially in your own community, it was such a pleasure coming together and sharing our alike passions. 
The shirt dress is slowly taking over my closet, it doesn't seem to matter how many I have I still feel the need for more. The shirt dress has become one of the most versatile parts of my wardrobe, the relaxed and easy style is especially great for summer's here in Florida. To be a bit more versatile you have to be a little clever with your wardrobe. Sometimes I  like to add belts to cinch at the waist, some styles of a shirt dress can be a bit shapeless and unflattering. Using a small belt can help accentuate your waistline. 
Another way to play around with the shirtdress is by laying, get creative with it. I chose to layer a plain white shirt underneath to add a bit more dimensions to the look. You can also wear one unbuttoned over the top of a dress as a jacket instead. 



xoxo,

gabby




2 comments:

  1. So so pretty Gab, I just love your dress! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. How are you real? You are so gorgeous!

    I love the shirt dress!

    Katie | Katie Like Me

    ReplyDelete