Follow on Instagram

Friday, September 23, 2016

Slip Dress


















Outfit Detail;

Forever 21 Basic White Tee
Free People Hat


The current 90's trend is back in full swing, and I'm into it! I mean, we all remember Kate Moss, right?! The slip dress is the current trend of the season and it's a look anyone can pull off, finding the perfect slip dress was my biggest challenge. I stumbled across this one at Madewell, and it was just what I was looking for. 
Slip dress's can be sexy, but to tone it down and make it a bit more casual you can layer it with a T-Shirt. This is my favorite way to style it.
Of course, there are many other ways as well is laying isn't yours style. I would say the easiest way it keep it it simple is by adding accessories like a flat handle and a floppy hat to keep the dress casual and effortless.
It won't be any time soon here in Florida, but i'm also loving the slip dress paired with an oversized cardigan. It's perfect outfit transitioning into fall. 
There's plenty of way's to dress up or down the slip dress, just one dress can have 20 different personalities. 

xoxo,
Gabby

2 comments:

  1. I just love that dress, so so pretty! Such a beaut Gab! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete