Follow on Instagram

Friday, October 14, 2016

Fall Trends


I love a good change in season. This is my favorite time of the year when the air starts to get a little cooler and the clothing gets cozier.  Click below for more details































Outfit Detail;
Thrifted Shoes



I love a good change in season. This is my favorite time of the year when the air starts to get a little cooler and the clothing gets cozier. I sometimes find it difficult to transition my wardrobe from summer into the autumn months, it's finding the balance between light and flowy and adding a little layering. For this post I decided to pair a t-lenght white skirt with this blush knit sweater, to me this is the perfect way to start introducing some of those light sweaters and jackets back into your wardrobe. By no means is it considered fall here in Florida, but even if it drops just 10 degrees, ill take it! 
Here are some of my favorite fall trends this year..
Velvet- It's a rich fabric thats perfect for that holiday party you just don't know what to wear to. Were bringing back the 90's, and I'm not mad about it. 
Chokers- We've seen chokers throughout this whole  year, but they are defiantly sticking around for a while. 
Colorful tones- I love a good monochrome outfit but bright cheerful colors have been all over this season. A side note to that, I'm obsessed with all the blush tones!
Dramatic sleeves-The cold shoulder has also been a trend this year, and that was perfect for summer..but what about fall/winter? Thats where bell sleeves come in. 

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

xoxo,
gabby

No comments:

Post a Comment