Follow on Instagram

Saturday, November 7, 2015

White Denim





















Shop this look;
Vintage Shirt
Forever 21 Hat


Happy Sunday funday! I'm excited for this post because I really love this Zara denim dress. It's a little outside of my comfort zone, I don't exactly have a specific reason why..it's just not something I would normally pick up off the rack. That's what's fun about having a personal style blog, it makes you want to take more risk and find new pieces. 
This dress is really easy to wear multiple ways, I chose to pair it with a floral button up (I love my florals), but more simplistic look would be to pair it with grey, or black, and keep it a bit more monochrome. 


xoxo, 
gabby
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this is so cute! Loving your sunglasses too, they're just so cool! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. How the heck did you manage to get your camera strap to match your shirt? It's super cute!

    Hannah | The Outfit Repeater

    ReplyDelete