Follow on Instagram

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Secret Garden's


One of the top trends this season is denim overalls. 






















Outfit Detail;
Forever 21 Denim Overalls
Forever 21 Shoes
Thrifted Top


One of the top trends this season is denim overalls. I used to have a love/ hate relationship with them, now I can't get enough and I want them in every fit in every wash possible. Overall's can be tricky to wear in terms of styling, I think it's important to make them look as modern as possible to avoid looking like a 5 year old. There's a few tips and tricks I keep in mind when wearing overalls.
First off, leave the plaid at home! Trust me, I love a good flannel like everyone else, but the entire look can immidently feel like you just walked off the farm.
Stripes and polka dots are a safe bet. In my opinion you can't ever go wrong with stripes or polka dots with any outfit. A crisp white blouse is also a good go-to.
When wearing overalls I like to make it feel a little more adult by wearing classic jewelry, or a sleek purse to avoid looking like a toddler. Also, adding a shoes with height can help dress it up.
So there you have it! I hope this helps.
A few website I've found that have affordable overalls is Forever 21, Asos, and Madewell. It's a bit more pricey at Madewell, but the quality is amazing and they will last for years.


xoxo,
gabby







1 comment:

  1. You look beautiful Gab, so so cute! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete